The Google Docs template gallery consists of a whole range of templates to choose from – if you are a college student and want some resume samples, make sure you check out some examples of sample resumes at the Google Docs template gallery.
Note : Most of the templates available at the Google docs template gallery are public, so you can simply select a template and save it in your Gmail account. later, you can edit the template as per your requirements and download the resume in PDF or .docx format.
Google Docs Resumes and Cover letters
Here are some examples of professional resumes written in Google Docs:
1. Circles Resume: Represent your job search clearly and effectively using this modern resume.
2. Sales Executive template: If you are applying for the position of an executive, use this sample resume.
3. Official Resume: Following is a simple resume for official purposes
4. Resume showing work experience: If you want to focus on the work experience and show your skills or expertise, this resume will be a good choice.
5. Job Application tracker: This is a not a resume but instead it is a simple form which can be used to track your submissions for job applications. You can also store other important information e.g phone number, email address etc.
Though the above formats may or may not be suitable for your job application but you can get a clear idea of how the interview resume should look like before sending the final application.
Below are some examples of Cover Letter Templates in Google Docs:
2. Student Cover Letter : Professional cover letter & resume combo that prints out on 2 pages. Cover Letter & Resume included in this set.
Do share your favorite Google Docs templates with us in the comments section.
Related: Google Docs survey templates – create visitor feedback forms and surveys.