Once Buzz is out, everybody is BUZZing around. Well many has already started making their BUZZing tools(BUZZ THIS by Mashable) for easier BUZZ sharing. I just tweaked Google Reader to create my own BUZZ THIS bookmarklet. Read along to create your own. It will make the task of sharing any webpage on Buzz as easy as sharing it on Twitter or Facebook.
If you need to experience Buzz, you have to possess a Gmail account.
1. Login to your Gmail account. Now at the top left, you’ll find an option for Google Reader. Click that, or use this link.[Note : Use the Google Account that you use for BUZZ]
2. You will find a link named “Notes”[under "Your Stuff"] on the (upper end of the) left pane. Click that link.
3. As you click “Notes”, the “Your Notes” section opens in the right pane. If you are a first time Reader user, then the “Your Notes” section looks blank, somewhat like the screenshot below.
4. As the above screenshot suggests, the pointed out bookmarklet “Note in Reader” is what we are looking for. Just drag-and-drop the bookmarklet on your browser bookmark toolbar.
5. Right click on the bookmarklet and edit the rename it anything that makes it meaningful for you. I’ll be naming mine as “BUZZ THIS”.
How to Use BUZZ THIS Bookmarklet
Its simple, as “Tweet this”. If you are reading any webpage or blog post and you feel like sharing it on Gmail Buzz, all you need to do is hit the “BUZZ THIS” bookmarklet and the meta title(embedded with the link to the page) as well as the meta description (as text) appears on the Reader Notes Tray(refer screenshot above). You can edit those, add notes and tags to them. After you are all set, hit the “Post Item” button and the page is successfully BUZZed or shared on Google BUZZ.
NOTE : Make sure the “Add to shared items” box is checked. Else, it won’t feature on BUZZ.
That’s all, check out BUZZ and you will find it there. If you have any more ideas on how to BUZZ a certain webpage please share with us via comments. Happy BUZZing !!!