We use third party softwares apart from default recording options to record an audio or voice. It works fine with these default programs, but they are limited to some extent. They are just simply used to record and they do not support sharing or recording online. But, you can record music online and share it with others from Chrome.
Soundtrap – Make And Record Music Online Together Using Chrome
Chrome Web Browser provides you the extension by name Soundtrap, which allows you to record music using instruments, computer mic and many other ways. You can use these tracks forever. There is no need of any third party software to work with. You can even share the recorded music online with others and make music together online.
How to do that?
Follow these simple steps to make and record music Online using Chrome.
1. Open Chrome Web Browser.
2. Download Soundtrap and install it.
3. Launch the app from the Chrome.
4. First create an account by registering through anyone of the accounts like Google, Facebook, Twitter or any other email address.
5. You can see “Enter Studio” button beneath your profile. Click on this to start recording.
6. Now a dashboard is shown and you can start recording your music. You can record music in various modes.
7. To add a track click on “Add Track”.
8. Now, you can select the way to you want to record music. You can select computer mic to record music using your computer mic. Allow access to access your computer mic.
9. You have the options to record music using the instruments provided by Soundtrap. You can select instruments like Keyboard and more.
10. Once you have done with selecting the preferred way to record music, click on the “R” button to start the recording. Click on “Stop” to stop recording.
11. You can also import the music file, if you have any.
12. If you want to edit the recorded music, click on “Editor” tab. You can make changes as you want and you can also add more tracks to it. Click on “save” once done editing.
13. Now, you can save your recordings in your local computer and can share with others.
Look at this video to get complete understanding about Soundtrap.
Free users are allowed to save up to only 5 projects and you can become a pro member, if you want to have more projects.
Explore this extension and record music online. Please do share your feedback with us through comments.