Does your blog have low pageviews/visit ? Well, maybe this is because you are not providing them enough options to navigate within your blog. There are many ways to do that but, a very effective,common and meaningful way is to show your readers related posts below every single post. Get this plugin based widget to show related posts to your visitors and that also with embedded screenshots.
1. Go to Linkwithin homepage. Fill in the details as requested.
2. Download the zip package to your computer. Unzip the package. You will find a file named, “linkwithin.php”.
3. Open your FTP program and open the plugin directory of your blog(public_html/wp-content/plugins). Upload the file to your server.
4. Login to your WP Dashboard and go to the url “http://your-blog-url/wp-admin/plugins.php?plugin_status=inactive” and activate the plugin named “Linkwithin”.
5. Now open the url “http://your-blog-url/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=linkwithin” and select the checkbox named “Show LinkWithin only on Single Posts” and Press the button “Save Changes”.
6. Thats all you have to do. Now you will notice a new portion that displays a list of posts related to the post you are reading.
The plugin is pretty simple to configure and even more easier to work with. It also adds thumbnail screenshots(used in the relevant post) along with the related post title. As images are more appealing to readers, the plugin gets an upper-hand over others of its type. And not to mention, with increased visibility of older posts, it ensures that your readers stay attached to other posts without just leaving after reading the present one.