When it comes to editing a photo to the optimum level, Photoshop always tops the list. However, many people do not like the complexity of Photoshop even when it makes another level for any dull photograph. If you are looking a cheap and user-friendly photo editing software for Windows or Mac, let me introduce you to On1 Photo RAW, which is an awesome photo editing software that comes with tons of features what may turn your photo into a professional design. Without wasting time, let’s take a look at the features and user interface of ON1 Photo RAW.
ON1 Photo RAW Review
Before getting started, you should know that this is the review of the premium version of this tool. However, if you do not want to spend money, you can always opt for the free edition that has minimum features and hope that would full fill your demand.
Talking about the features, you should get all these following functions in this tool:
- Advanced editing: Being a photo editing software, ON1 Photo RAW allows users to edit an image at whatever level possible. You can find tons of brushes, and masking tools in this app.
- Layer support: Like Photoshop and Illustrator, you can get layer support. Therefore, you can add various effects based on layer and remove them accordingly.
- Photo manager: it comes with a pretty good photo organizer that let you categorize all the photos on the go.
- Photo effects: This is needless to mention that you can get tons of photo effects. The best part is you can find some primary categories and all the effects will be visible upon expanding the categories.
- Enlarge images: most of the picture editing tools often damage the photo while enlarging. However, you can find a quite better output when using this tool. Apparently, you can find some blurry pixels, but the ultimate result would be better than others.
- Borders/textures: You can create various borders or textures or background for your image and save them to your computer. That being said, you can use them in future on any picture.
- Magic wand: although the name is different from the tool, there is an option that does work like a magic wand. In other words, you would be able to remove the background of any image very quickly with that tool.
- Noise reduction: if your lens does not have vibration reduction feature and you have got some blurry images, you can remove them as much as possible with this particular characteristic.
- Add-in: not only a standalone app but also you can integrate ON1 Photo RAW add-in into Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.
- Color correction: This is a common yet very useful feature to make a photo look better. You would be able to adjust the color of any photo. It comes with an advanced and Photoshop like color correction functionality.
There are more other features included in this tool. However, you need to use it to get them all.
To get started, visit the official website and download the tool. I would recommend you to try the free trial version of premium edition. If you like, you can purchase it for either $79.99 or $99.99 (includes all features).
After opening, you can find a window like this-
Now, you need to browse the folders and choose an image that you want to edit. The editing window looks something like this-
Hope you like the user interface.
Considering all the features, this photo editing software seems to be a very useful tool for anybody with a little bit of knowledge.