Samsung Galaxy J Max vs Xiaomi Mi Max Comparison
Two popular mobile manufacturers have recently launched two new phablets. Both of them are having quite good features and specifications. However, you should check them out minutely in order to find the better one. Although, both of them are not as good as mobile for daily usage but you can certainly get one of them if you need a device to watch movies or play games or manage something light-weight. Samsung Galaxy J Max is priced at Rs. 13,400 and at the same time, Xiaomi Mi Max is priced at Rs. 14,999. As you can see there is a different of Rs. 1600, but if that is not a problem for you, you can check out this specification comparison.
Similarities Between Samsung Galaxy J Max and Xiaomi Mi Max
Although, both of them are phablet but still you cannot find a lot of similarities between these two devices. However, both of are 4G LTE supported device and having dual SIM capability. On the other hand, they have Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio, microUSB 2.0 etc.
Differences Between Samsung Galaxy J Max and Xiaomi Mi Max
There is a lot of differences between Samsung Galaxy J Max and Xiaomi Mi Max. some of them are mentioned below.
- Dimension is different. The dimension of Galaxy J Max is 186.9 x 108.8 x 8.7 mm and Mi Max is 173.1 x 88.3 x 7.5 mm. Considering that, the weight would be different as well.
- Display – You will get 7 inch TFT display in J Max. At the same time, 6.44-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen can be found in Mi Max. The resolution is different as well. J Max has a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels but Mi Max has a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Another plus point of Mi Max is you will get Corning Gorilla Glass 4 in this device.
- UI – Xiaomi’s phablet comes with MIUI but you will get stock Android in Samsung phablet. For your information, Android 5.1 is included in the J Max but you will get Android 6.0 in Mi Max.
- Chipset & CPU – Spreadtrum SC8830 is included in this J Max. However, you will get either Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 or Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 in Mi Max, which is more powerful than J max. Apart from that, you will get Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 in J Max but Mi Max comes with either Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 or Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72. Talking about the GPU, you will get Mali-400MP2 in J Max and Adreno 510 in Mi Max.
- RAM & Storage – RAM is always better in Xiaomi devices. This time, you will get 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage but J Max has 1.5GB RAM with 8GB internal storage.
- Camera – Although, Xiaomi has not enhanced this device in terms of camera but still it is better than J Max. You will get 8MP rear camera and 2MP front facing camera in J Max. But, Mi Max has 16MP rear camera with 5MP front facing camera. The rear camera is capable of recording 2160p video at 30FPS.
- Battery – In terms of battery, Mi Max is quite better than J Max as it includes Li-Ion 4850 mAh battery but J Max has Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery.
Considering all the things, if you want to purchase a phablet between Samsung Galaxy J Max and Xiaomi Mi Max, you should definitely opt for Mi Max by spending few more money.