Undoubtedly, iOS is one of the best mobile platforms out there. People are using iOS because of many reasons like awesome apps, features and more. No matter how good your mobile platform is, but you will always find some lacks of features or functions. For example, today we are going to talk about how to schedule text on iOS.
Although, iOS is a such an awesome operating system and so many functions are there in iOS, but you cannot find any option to schedule text on iOS. Sometime, we want to send scheduled message to someone. For instance, you want to wish someone on his birthday and you do not want to miss it. Let’s assume that you want to send an important note to someone. At such moments, you can simply use an app that will schedule text on iOS.
If you often forget different things like important notes or anything, you can always a note taking app that will let you remember all the things. But, this time, you can simply use a third party app called Text Timer, which will assist you to schedule text on iOS. As there is no such in-built tool or feature to schedule message on iOS, you can simply opt for Text Time.
Schedule Text on iOS
As mentioned before, Text Timer is a very useful application available for iOS. But, you should note that this is available for iOS 7 or later version. At the same time, you can download it in various languages like Danish, Ditch, French, Portuguese and more others. All the following features are included in this app.
- Schedule text: This is the most important feature of this app. You can easily schedule any message on your iOS device. You can set any date and any time in order to set the timer.
- Countdown clock: If you cannot remember when you have set a message to be sent, you can check the countdown clock. It will let you find the remaining time.
- Set multiple schedules message: Not only just one, but also you can schedule more than one messages using Text Timer. All the messages will be sent at predefined time.
- Notification: Text Time will show notification when a message will be sent. The same notification will be appeared when a message needs to be sent.
- Edit scheduled message: If you need any editing even after setting up all the things, you can easily do so.
There are many other features, but you will have to use to get them all. To send schedules message using Text Timer, at first, download and install it. Following the installation, open it on your iOS device. You can find a Compose button.
Write down your message. On the next window, you can find a timer. Here, you can set the time. Do set a time and hit the Send button.
That’s it! This is as simple as said.
If you like Text Timer, you can download it from here.