There is no doubt that Android is one if the best platforms to develop apps for. There are loads of Android mobiles available in the market, and you can find several apps on Google Play Store. Not only apps but also hundreds of games are available on Google Play Store, and that makes it even better. It doesn’t matter whether you use Android mobile or iOS, but you can certainly find one thing common – Call Log. Call Log of every mobile assists user to check who did call you, and you called whom. However, if you are changing your mobile, here is an app called Call History Manager that will let you manage, backup and restore call logs on Android within moments.
Call History Manager: Manage, Backup, Restore Call Logs on Android
Call History Manager is a multi-functional app for Android that is available for Android 4.0 and later version. This app is free, but if you want to hide ads, you need to purchase it for ₹60. Talking about the features, here are some of them you might like,
- Call history manager: This feature will let you manage everything. Let’s say you want to manage incoming and outgoing calls, find out who did call you and vice versa. Everything is possible in this tab.
- Advanced search: let’s assume that you want to search for a particular contact, who did call you or you called him/her. Apart from that, you want to find out call timing and all. Therefore, Advanced Search feature will perform the job pretty well.
- Statistics: it will show you a visual graph of incoming, outgoing, missed calls, etc.
- Fake calls: this is one of the best features of Call History Manager. You can add a fake call on Android.
- Export in Excel file: this is another very useful feature. You can export your search result, call history, etc. to .xls file, which is compatible with MS Excel.
There are many other tiny features included in this app. Talking about the user interface, it is quite cluttered. That is because it has advertisements. Again, if you want to get rid of advertisements, you need to purchase the pro version for ₹60.
To get started with Call History Manager, at first download it from Google Play Store. After opening it on your mobile, you can find a screen something like this,
Now, you can navigate to different options from the three-dotted button. By clicking on that button, you can find all the option such as Call History, Advanced search, Statistics, Add Fake calls, etc. As this is also possible to backup entire call manager, you can go to backup/restore to use that.
That’s it! Hope this tiny app would be helpful for you. If you like, you can download it from here.