How to Make Google Chrome Faster on Windows 10/8/7
Google Chrome is an essential web browser tool for the Internet lovers. There are multiple reasons that make Google Chrome comparatively slower. So, it is essential for every web browser to give a good browsing speed with more data saving utilities. Is your Google Chrome feel a little slower than before? You can make Google Chrome faster on Windows such as before it does. You can also enhance your super-fast browsing experience by following some innovative tips. In this post, we will provide you some extraordinary technique to speed up Google Chrome Browser on your Windows.
Make Google Chrome Faster on Windows 10
Although there are many ways to make Chrome faster, you can also try these methods, where you will learn what makes the browser slower and how to solve those problems.
1. Update current Google Chrome browser
Google Chrome automatically update itself to the latest version. But sometimes due to few technical reason and poor connectivity of Internet, it would not be able to update itself. If your Google Chrome does not have to close properly in a while, probably there is an update waiting for your current web browser.
- First You have to go Chrome help section by typing chrome://help in the address bar.
- Then check for update.
- Now when it’s done, it shows you nearly up to date! Relaunch Google Chrome to finish updating.
2. Cut down unusual extensions
Most of the extension would not slow down your browser too much, but if you are going to pile up them, then you may be the victim of sluggishness and buggy performance. So, getting rid of the extension, you no longer need to think about the security of browsers as well as its performance. Basically, Extension is a small program that you can add to your Google Chrome on Windows that let you do something more if you are not using Extension and you can also turn them off or remove to speed up your Google Chrome browser.
- To do this, Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Go at the top of the right corner and click on 3 dotted icons. Then go more tool. Find extension and simply click on it.
- If you want to turn off an extension, then click on the check the box which is next to the ‘Enabled ‘ option.
- But if you are going to delete an extension that you don’t want anymore which is slow down your Google Chrome then click on Remove.
You can also directly go to the extension page by making a search chrome://extensions on the search bar.
3. Enable prefetch
It is a very important matter to turn on network action predictions simply called prefetch which make Google Chrome open web page faster comparatively from the other browsers.
- Go to the top of the right corner and click on 3 dotted Hamburger icon then go to settings.
- Now go to the bottom of the page and click on show advanced settings option.
- Now in the privacy option make sure that you check the box next to the “Use a prediction service to load pages more quickly.”
Now relaunch your current Google Chrome browser to get a speedy web browser.
4. Clear previous Chrome data
If you don’t clear your Google Chrome browsing data regularly then probably it builds up a garbage value over a long-time period. As a result, slowing down of the surfing speed and performance of your web browser.
To clear the browsing data from your Google Chrome web browser simply click on the chocolate roll like icon and choose the history option or you can type chrome://history to directly go. And choose Clear browsing.
5. Make some change to the settings
Plugging up: You can enhance your browsing performances by ensuring that Chrome flash content loads only when if you want to do it. To do this go to the Chrome advanced settings option and click on content settings. Now select the privacy section and find another option “let me choose when to run plugin content” under the plugins option. Now it will only play the time when you are going to click on it.
To access this technique, type chrome://flags on the address bar. Find the omni box. Search for another option ” Fast tab/window close” and click on enable button below the omni box to active this features properly.
6. Clear out cache data
It is another vital issue that causes low space on hard drive and regularly clearing them; you may find Google Chrome will automatically speed up.
- To do this, type chrome://settings/clearBrowserData on the address bar and hit enter.
- Then check the choose Cached images and files option.
- Also, check cookies and other site and plaguing data.
- Select from obliterating the following items from omni box and choose the past week.
Then click on clear browsing data.
It is essential to make sure that your windows computer has a good hardware configuration. Because suppose you are using 512 MB DDR2 RAM and Pentium series processor then it must cause to slow down your computer such as the installed software.