How to fix Windows 10 stuck at BIOS screen problem
Windows 10 stuck at BIOS screen – this is one of the worst problems that Windows users often face. It can happen anytime with any computer. It doesn’t matter what you do with your computer; you should definitely solve such problems. It creates too many problems when you work on the computer or to make any presentation or doing any work on it. So I have decided to make a solution and get rid of it.
Sometimes it shows an error message like “c:/insboot file is missing” from your boot option. Your hard drive cannot detect itself during the boot sequence.
There is a lot of diagonalization about the problem in the open Internet source market. Today we provide you with the best solution that you never see past? The three best ways of solving this problem elaborate below.
Fix Windows 10 stuck at BIOS screen problem
- Restore defaults settings of BIOS.
- Repaired the corrupted Windows 10 by using a flash drive (USB or DVD)
- Format the mother drive by using a Windows 10 flash drive.
By using the Restore default settings option of BIOS
It is the primary way of thinking. That is when we face any problem in our smartphone or any electronics goods; the quick solution comes to our mind is to restore factory settings or reset. That is why we include this option.
- Fast you have to restart your computer. At first, it stuck on the same BIOS screen. Before it stopped working, you have to use the function key F12/F9/Del/Esc to get the BIOS settings option.
- Then search for another option called restore the default configuration.
- Then press F10 to save and exit.
That’s it. Nothing to do more. But make it easy to solve.
But if it doesn’t address the problem, then try our second’s stage solution.
Repairing your computer with the help of Windows 10 bootable media
One of the best ways to fix kind of the problem is to make a Windows 10 bootable media, either USB or DVD driver.
The Requirements are:
- A working computer or laptop
- Windows 10 ISO file.
- Empty USB with fat32 format or DVD. Make sure the size is more than 4 GB.
- Third-party bootable software (Media Creation Tools).
At first, you have to make Windows 10 ISO bootable USB or DVD with the help of third-party bootable software like media creation tool. Once you create a bootable media, follow the steps describing in below.
- At first, restart your computer. It’s stopped as usual on the BIOS screen. Now you have to open the disc drive and insert the disc into it. If you’re using USB as your bootable drive, then add in your empty PC’s USB port.
- To select the priority boot device by using functions key F12/Del/Esc/F9 as instructed on BIOS settings.
- After selecting the boot device, it automatically started to install.
- During the installation process, you get some standard options like to choose the language, time, currency. After selecting those options, you get an option like repairing your computer on installing it.
- If you restore the computer OS, all the data will be safe.
- After clicking that you want to repair option, you have to click another next choice.
- Now choose the option showing on the screen, select the troubleshoot, select an advanced option, then command prompt.
- Select the type you want to repair RebuildBcd or Bootrec.
- At last just press the Enter button.
If you don’t have Media Creation Tool, click on download.
At the same time, you get the option on your screen System “restore setup repair” under the “advanced option.”
Then just follow the instruction which comes on your computer screen.
Using a flash drive of Windows 10 ISO to give a total format
Now, this is the last and best way to get rid of it. If you are tired of two ways, then there is the last option called Flash out of the corrupted operating system with a new one. You have to make a bootable disc or USB drive full of a new Windows 10 ISO version.
- After restart your computer, you get the BIOS settings option by pressing the F9/F12/Del/Esc function key.
- Select the boot drive.
- After saving and continue, the installation processes as instructed.
- After preferred language, time, and currency, you got an option either install or repaired. Here you have to select the install option.
- After selecting it, you get all the partition drive. Now search the C drive. for another driver of the previous version of Windows 10 is pre-installed.
- Now format the drive and install a new version of Windows 10. At the installation time, it asks you to give the license key of this version. If you have then written it down or if you do not have, then bypass it, preferred skip option.
On the installation time, it takes two or more time restart, but don’t make panic. The Windows 10 developer instructs it. In this, you can’t do any backup of your data located on the mother drive. But I assure you that in this way, you get fully flashed and speed on a computer.
Although it is a BIOS related problem, you can still opt for these solutions if the aforementioned troubleshoot doesn’t work correctly.
1] Replace RAM
RAM of Random-access Memory is an important part of your computer. If it doesn’t work as it should be, you might face countless problems while botting up your computer. The list includes this issue as well. Therefore, it is better to check if your RAM has no problem so far. For that, you need to insert your RAM to another computer and check if it is working without any issue or not. In most cases, you might not have a second computer. That is why you should visit a service center where the professional will check for the issue.
2] Reset BIOS
Resetting BIOS might fix your issue instantly. However, the process is not a piece of cake for a regular user who doesn’t have any knowledge about computer hardware. If you have a little bit of knowledge and you want to try this solution out at your own risk, you need to clear the CMOS battery included on your motherboard. That will erase all the BIOS settings and set it to factory default.
Till now, if you cannot get rid of this problem, then it must be your hardware problem that corrupted your boot sector. Make sure your SATA cable comes from the SMPS is connecting well. There is a lot of trouble with a ring in the hardware. The main issue is occurring from your RAM or processor. We cannot provide any hardware problem solution. To get return assistance for your computer hardware issue, Asus Support helps you 24×7.
You requested to sure to follow the instruction of the manufacturer exactly. I hope this tutorial article will help you to fix the stuck problem of BIOS screen on Windows 10. For further assistance, keep the post on our article. We will be glad to assist you.