WinX DVD Ripper: A Complete DVD Ripping Solution
Got the DVD for the newly released movie and hoping to share the joy with your cousin? Or have a big archive of movie DVDs to backup? We surely make copies of them but that has a downside. It doesn’t necessarily have the exact audio or video quality which is lost during the copying process. You need a professional DVD ripping tool which has all the state of the art technologies to create an exact copy of the discs. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is one such tool you can rely on when comes to DVD copying.
Get the software here(and here for the Mac variant) and install it. You can try the app for a few days before you choose to buy it. Once installed you can then fire up the app. The process of ripping is easy to even a novice who is trying out the software for the first time. Select a DVD source or an ISO image and then choose a output profile and you are good to go. Press the Run button to start the ripping process.
1. Extensive List of Conversion Profiles: The DVD Ripper app offers a wide range of conversion profiles. The list includes the likes of Apple devices(including Apple TV), Android mobiles and tablets, Microsoft devices, Sony PSP and PS3, Nokia, Blackberry and many more. The video formats supported are MPEG2 (DVD), AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, AVC, MPEG, WMV, MTS, M2TS, TS, MPEG4, FLV. To take a look at the complete list head over to this page.
2. Bypass Locks: The software comes equipped with features to unlock even the newest kind of copy protections used for commercial purposes includin the likes of DVD CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, Disney X-project DRM. The list keeps getting increased as the market updates. The tool boasts of copying even the likes of The Hunger Games, The Dictator, Thor, X-Men, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol and Real Steel.
3. 1:1 DVD Copy: The tool is capable of creating 1:1 backups of DVDs into a ISO image clone which can be used to write to a DVD disc. Note that this is only legal for personal and non-commercial use. With right hardware the process takes just 5 minutes.
4. Enhanced Video/Audio Quality: The inbuilt high-quality “Yadif Double Frames” de-interlacing engine enhances the output video quality. In addition to this, the adjustable resolution and bitrate parameters lets you to tune the output audio and video settings for balancing the quality and file size of the resulting video.
5. Inbuilt Editing Options: If you are willing to create new discs that come with subtitles for movies, you can rip a DVD and then use the inbuilt edit option to add subtitles to the ripped videos. You can also crop video or trim it to fit the length and do a lot more with your ripped videos.
Like all the good things this great tool too comes for a price which is $59.95. At the time I’m writing this, a holiday discount is on and you can get it for $39.95 and a free copy of HD Video Converter Deluxe. That seems a fair pricing for a neat tool for those who really need it.
Since I hardly use the discs anymore I use this tool for backing up my DVD archive and all the new discs I’ve acquired lately. If you are looking for a DVD ripping tool, WinX DVD ripper platinum is surely a tool to try.