The slideshow is quite old but still very useful thing when it comes to showing some report or something else to your official personals and so on. For example, you work for a company, and you need to make a slideshow presentation on something. However, you do not have a computer or your computer do not have any good slideshow maker installed. At such moment, you can try out these best slideshow maker apps for Android and iOS those will let you create beautiful presentation within moments. Although you might not find the same options as a professional PC slideshow maker app has, you can find essential options to get things done.
Best Slideshow Maker and Viewer Apps for Android and iOS
1] Microsoft PowerPoint
Which is better than Microsoft PowerPoint when you need to create a presentation? Nothing. The same thing is applied when you try to find a slideshow maker and viewer app for Android as well as iOS. This is one of the best apps in this category for both, Android and iOS. If you are using Android mobile, make sure you have Android 4.4 or later version and if you are using an iOS device like iPhone or iPad, make sure you have iOS 10.0 or later version. All the presentations created in PowerPoint app will be saved on the local drive as well as in OneDrive so that you can access them from anywhere. There is no doubt that Microsoft PowerPoint has a good user interface, which is very neat and clean. From creating a presentation to showing it to your friends or in the office, everything is very smooth and easy to do. A lot of other apps can be integrated into this app. For example, you can include Dropbox, Box, Edmodo, Kiteworks and so on. If you want to create a presentation with a collaboration with friends or anybody else, you can do that as well.
2] Google Slides
Google Slides is yet another awesome slideshow maker and viewer app that is available for Android and iOS devices. It doesn’t matter how many slides you want to add; you can do that with the help of Google Slides. There are many Android mobiles those comes with this app as a pre-installed tool. However, iOS users might have to download it for using this. For your information, if you have Android mobile, you can download it for Android 4.1 or later version, and if you have an iOS device, you should have iOS 10.0 or later version. It doesn’t matter whether you use Android version or iOS version, you will get the same user experience on both devices. The user interface has been proved to be good and much better than some other apps mentioned in this list. From creating a slideshow to sharing it with friends, everything is quite easy with Google Slides. The best thing is you can save the presentation in Google Drive and later on, you can use that presentation from any device you want. Like Microsoft PowerPoint, you can work with friends on a presentation.
3] WPS Office
Like PowerPoint and Google Slides, WPS Office is available for Android as well as iOS devices. Regarding the compatibility, you should have Android 4.0 or later version and iOS 10.0 or later version. Although this app is available for free, you need to make some purchases to unlock all the options. Talking about features, you can find these in this tool:
- Integrate with Memo, Document, Spreadsheet, Presentation, and PDF
- Fully compatibility with Microsoft Office( Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Txt), Google Docs, Sheets, Slide, Adobe PDF and OpenOffice.
- Convert all office docs ( word, text, Excel, PowerPoint, doc ) to PDFs
- Support PDFs viewing, Add bookmarks and Annotations Viewing
- Dozens of new Presentation layouts, animation, and transition effects
- Make presentations using WIFI, NFC, DLNA and Miracast
- Touch controlled laser pointer; Ink feature lets you draw on slides while in presentation mode
- Automatically save office documents to the clouds: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, and OneDrive. Keep your all documents always up-to-date via cloud service.
- Easily access and edit office documents directly from any devices
- Support documents encryption, keep your office documents &data safe
- Special Night Mode and Mobile View mode for Documents viewing and PDFs reading
- File Formats: doc, docx, wpt,dotm,docm, dot, dotx / xls, xlsx, xlt, xltx, csv, xml , et, ett / PDF / ppt, pot, dps, dpt, pptx, potx, ppsx / txt / log, lrc, c, cpp, h, as, s, java, asp, bat, bas, prg, cmd, Zip
4] Polaris Office
Like other apps, Polaris Office is also available for both of the platforms aka Android and iOS. Like WPS Office, you need to make some purchases to get all the features mentioned in the following list.
- You can open, edit and save all type of office files such as word, excel and powerpoint by one iOS office app installed.
- Open all file formats such as Word, Excel, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Slide, and Google Docs.
- View PDFs right from your iPhone and iPad. Convert PDF into Office documents and edit them.
- Without extracting zip files on iPhone and iPad, you can easily open and read all type of documents.
- Draw and edit your idea with your own hands. Let you write on screen as though you were writing on actual paper.
- Directly, take pictures from camera to documents or insert video clips from your iPhone and iPad.
- Supported File Formats: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, TXT, ODT, and PDF.
- Free Available for 24 templates, 20 various 2D/3D charts, 37 slide transition effects, 173 different shapes and 300 formulas for spreadsheet.
- Polaris Drive is a default cloud but also available other cloud service such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive clouds for 24 hours, 365 days.
Regarding availability, you should have iOS 8.0 or later version and Android 4.1 or later version.
These are some of the best slideshow maker and viewer apps available for Android and iOS. There are more other apps in the Google Play Store and iOS App Store. However, nothing can be compared with these regarding features, availability, ease of use, etc. Considering everything, Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides are the best in this category.