For a very long time, Microsoft is using a tactic to build better working environment for the Windows users. Previously, Microsoft launched Windows 7 or XP at one attempt. Users got the Windows as a stable version. But, this time, Microsoft is taking very long time to launch and build the update for the existing OS called Windows 10. In every month, Microsoft launches new editions of Windows 10 Insider Preview. Like said before, Microsoft has been launching Insider Preview in order to check whether something is wrong or not. Following that, they let users use the Insider Preview build so that users can check and help Microsoft to build a better platform.
Recently, Microsoft has launched a new version of Windows 10 Insider Preview called Build 14352. Previously, they have Build 14332, 14342 and now they have got Build 14352. Alike previous edition, this time, they have included some new features and fixed some issues what users have got in the previous edition. Therefore, if you are willing to know more about this latest preview build, you can check out this article.
What is New in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352
This time, the number of new features is comparatively lower than previous editions. However, a couple of new features have been included. Therefore, you will certainly get some better experience.
- Now you can use Groove Music from Cortana. This is possible to play a particular song or playlist of Groove Music with the help or Cortana. As usual, you will just have to give it a command.
- Now, you can set timer so that Cortana can notify you at predefined time.
- Windows Ink has got some enhancements. Now, the sticky notes will be connected with Cortana Reminder.
- You will get a compass on the ruler while using Windows Ink.
- Previously, users faced some issues with Windows Game Bar while having full screen. However, that problem has been now solved.
- A new File Explorer icon has been included in this version.
- Now you can find Limited Periodic Scanning in Windows 10.
Some other new features have been included in Build 14352. However, you have to use it to get them all.
What is fixed in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352
A lot of things have been fixed in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352, which is obviously a good sign. Some of the fixes are mentioned below.
- Now you can use other language except English in Feedback Hub.
- Intel HD Graphics 3000 or Intel HD Graphics 2000 GPUs users won’t get any rendering problem with Microsoft Edge.
- You can get pinned tab of Edge even after updating to a newer version.
- You won’t get bluescreen problem on Surface Books.
- You will get hover state in Action Center, which is not available as of now.
- Now you can minimize Edge screen using Esc button.
- You can press Ctrl + E to handle Settings search box.
- Themes will be synchronized across multiple PC those are using same Microsoft account.
- You will get Caps lock warning on lock screen.
More other things have been fixed but these were the most common issues in the previous build. Therefore, now, you should get a better user experience. For more information, do check out this article.